Sunday, December 11, 2011

TRISCUITS WITH A TWIST


It was a sunday evening. Here-ends-the-weekend depression was about to set in. I wanted to eat something but din't want to strain too much and in fact din't have the motivation to do anything. But I had to make something to feed another hungry soul, my DH Srik. That's when I got the idea for this recipe. All you need is Triscuit crackers. It is a whole wheat snack cracker in a square shape and comes in a variety of flavors. If you are looking for something different to pop into your mouth and make it in a jiffy, this is the one.

Ingredients

No of crackers per choice ( I used cracked pepper and olive oil flavor)
Shredded cheese of your choice ( I used Monterey jack)
2 tsp of mint chutney

How to make it

- Arrange the crackers.

- Make tiny patties of the shredded cheese and place it on the top of each cracker.

- a small amount of mint chutney on top of cheese on each cracker.

This is not a much of a recipe-kind. But if you are clueless as to what to do for a fresh flavor, this might help as an idea. And as always, you can experiment with your creativity. And when you do, don't forget to let me know the recipe ;)


1 comment: