Friday, August 13, 2010

ENSALADA ESPECIAL


When the clock shows 4 in the evening, it has become my routine to ponder "What's for SNACK?" and set to discover the refrigerator. I was bored by the usual routine stuffs, though I intend to post them soon. And then struck the idea of this all-healthy-salsa-kind-of-snack!

Ensalada Especial Recipe
serves 2

Ingredients

1 cup of finely chopped tomatoes
2 shallots of onions finely chopped
1/2 green ball peppers/capsicum finely chopped
2 small green chillies finely chopped
1 big cucumber

How I made it

Cut the cucumber in the circular shape, neither too thick nor too thin into desired amount.

Mix the rest of the veggie ingredients in the bowl.

Place the cucumbers decoratively and place the mixed veggies finely on the top of them.

Thats it!!! Ready to eat?

One can also add chaat masala powder or any spicy, tangy powder to the mixed veggies. Let me know if you try something new with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment